Performance Menu, owned and operated by Catalyst Athletics' founder Greg Everett, is a strength & conditioning publication. By consistently publishing articles concerning training and nutrition for the last 11 years, Performance Menu has become a juggernaut in the strength field.
Coach Amber has contributed articles on business concerns, legal issues, & training. Below are some of her Contributions:
- Questions To Ask Before Opening Your Own Gym
- When To Fire An Athlete
- Over-coaching Ruins Your Athletes And Your Reputation
- Trainer Risk Management
- How To Coach Youth Weightlifting When You Don't Understand Kids
- Non-compete Agreements: Valid Or Void?
- Training Special Populations
- Establishing A Weightlifting Program In A Franchise
- Legal Considerations When Entering A Sponsorship
- Common Gym Liability Concerns & How To Alleviate Them
- Eating Disorders And Strength Sports